Hello everyone! Welcome back from my little hiatus. I hope everyone’s doing well, and I’m looking forward to diving head-first back into the blogging community. A little while ago, Anand from Blabberwockying nominated for the blogger recognition award, and I am really flattered! You should definitely go check him out, as he writes amazingly insightful posts about spirituality among other topics. I feel like my IQ goes up just reading them!
Rules For This Award:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
2. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
3. Write a post to show your award.
4. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
5. Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
6. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
7. Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
8. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
9. Provide a link to the award post you created.
How my blog started
My blog started thanks to blogging101. I’d thought about starting a blog for about a year, but seeing that gave me that push to make me set up a blog. And hopefully, it’s all up from here!
Start straight away- you’ll never be ready. Also, don’t underestimate how much time it takes to successfully run a blog. It’s not just writing a post- you have to think about the aesthetics, not to mention invest large amounts of time making friends and interacting with the community.
Now for my nominees:
Those are the ones I can think of now, I might add more a little later on! Bye for now 🙂